(This listing has been viewed 3177 times since 14-12-2009)
Under Anupam NGO Guidance SHG like “Rupali” organized an awareness camp where 15 present members were selected for fishery training.
|Unique Id of VO/NGO |
|: As/2009/0009641 |
: Umesh Chandra baishya
: Umesh Chandra baishya
: Jonali Medhi
: Kailash Namasudra
: Pranjit Baishya/Kano Baishya
|Registred With |
Type of NGO
Date of Registration
City of Registration
Operational Area States
Operational Area District
|: Register of Societies |
: KAM/240/A-13/551 of 2008
: Barpeta, Darrang, Kamrup, Nalbari
Sector Key Issues
Animal Husbandry, Dairying & Fisheries, Agriculture, Art & Culture, Children, Dalt Upliftment, Drinking water, Housing, Legal Awareness & Aid, Labour & Employment, Micro Finance (SHGs), Rural Development & Poverty Alleviation, Women’s Development & Empowerment, Youth Affairs
Details of Achievements:
Rural Micro Finance, Insurance, Social, Cultural, economical, religious activities were done. A lumsum of rupees were paid towards dumb, lamb, blind, and down trodden people. Scholarships were also paid by Anupam NGO to the students from class VIII to class X amongst BPL students. More over rural sub roads were also repaired by youths forum and plantation programs are also taken up recently.
Main Features of Memorandum of Association
1. To establish educational institutions for poor and helpless children.
2. To open private school for ST/OBC/SC/Minority and poor people.
3. Implementation for AIDS/HIV and other health education.
4. Education for causes of infertility.
5. Education and service for pregnant women.
6. To organize group discussion, workshop and study circles etc.
7. Legal awareness to the helpless people.
8. To provide assistance to the orphans, handicapped and to the patients of T.B., Cancer, Anti-malarial, epilepsy and snake bites people.
9. Service to the divorce women.
10. Service to the women those who are physically and mentally tortured by her husband and her family.
11. Service to the men those who are physically and mentally tortured by the society.
12. Social establishment for the deaf, dumb and physically handicapped children.
13. Services and treatment for the poor patients with blood donation.
14. Treatment of abandoned children.
15. Service to earnless people of the society.
16. Welfare measures to the Divorcee women those who are victimize of dowry.
17. To make conscious of the traditional weaving and handicrafts.
18. To make up contract work as well as development work for the unemployed youth.
19. Drive for Road safety for students and the common people.
20. Preservation of forestry and wildlife.
21. To encourage self generation of rural economy with the utmost importance of Agriculture and Sericulture.
22. Application of the traditional skills and designs.
23. Application of the games and sports for the benefit of young generation.
24. To create savings habit among the common people.
25. Shelter house for the orphans for maintaining their livelihood.
26. Shelter house for the street children for maintaining their livelihood.
27. Shelter house for senior citizens.
28. Shelter house for the widows.
29. Scholarships to encourage the students amongst the poor family.
30. Education tour for students.
31. Pension to the downtrodden people of the society.
32. Shelter and financial aid to the victim of natural calamities.
33. Shelter for landslide people.
34. Shelter for landless people.
35. Shelter for weavers.
36. To construct a ‘Mandir’ to pray the Almighty for maintaining peace and unity.
37. To construct a ‘Mandir’ to organize marriage for all.
38. To construct a ‘Big Hall’, to conduct discussion/meeting as a whole.
39. To alleviate poverty and brides about better living condition, mutual co-operation and unity.
40. To implement of insurance policies among the community.
41. Accident insurance benefit upto Rs.1,00,000/- for each and every member (nominee’s name, age, occupation and relationship should be noted).
42. Health insurance and health check-up to Rs. 30,000/-. (Fitness Certificate from Doctors should be attached).
43. To social obtain accepts, subscription, donation, grand, gift, requests and trust from any person from Bank or local authorities or corporate bodies like khadi and village industries, commissions and / or State KVIB.